1. Sunday can be a little less formal for the bride and groom who have want a more casual feel to their day.
2. More availability (especially for 2021) on our calendar
3. You can have brunch instead of dinner after all who doesn't like breakfast food??
4. Mimosa or Bloody Mary Bar
5. Great for your photos you don't have to worry about it getting dark before you get the perfect picture.
6. Your guests may not have to take time off of work to be there.
7. More time to spend with your guests after all most will be available on Saturday especially those who do not need to travel
8. A smaller more intimate feel
It's cheaper! We offer significant price savings book our venue for you and 100 (or less) of your closest friends and family for $2500. Plus if doing brunch you may save significant $$$ on food, DJ, photographers etc!